INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PRICING SPECIALISTS S.L. is aware of the importance of satisfying the needs of its clients, as well as advancing in continuous improvement and protection of the environment so that it is committed to:
- Develop and implement the Quality and Environment Management System that guarantees compliance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards.
- Make continuous improvement of your work tool, establishing and periodically reviewing quality and medium objectives. Furthermore, a commitment is established to prevent contamination from its direct activities and those from its suppliers.
- Comply with the legal/regulatory requirements of the consulting activity, as well as the environmental legislation related to its identified environmental aspects.
- Promote the participation and responsibility of all company workers in the operation of the Quality and Environment System to ensure the quality of its transfer pricing and financial valuation consulting services, including the sustainable use of the resources used.
- Establish procedures and means to control the entire production process, from data collection to the delivery of documentation to the client.
- Provide the company and its processes with the best human capital and the resources necessary that the activity requires.
This policy is in line with the values of INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PRICING SPECIALISTS S.L. and it must be known, understood and developed by all who are part of it. Its implementation is a fundamental objective of Management and it is the responsibility of all its employees.
Madrid, 3rd June 2019